Saturday, September 13, 2014

Vancouver, Day 7: JJ Bean, UBC, and More

In the morning, Maria and I took a break from Float On.  We went to JJ Bean, one of a chain of cafes in Vancouver.  It is well-loved by locals, so whatever you do, don't compare it to Starbucks around a Vancouverite.  I speak from experience.

The coffee was good.  I couldn't say the same for the spinach and feta bun I had, though.  It was cold, had barely any feta, and the very small amount of spinach it had was dried out to a crisp.

For most of my day, I stayed home.  When Alex and Maria got off work, we went on a walk through a park owned by the University of British Columbia.  Afterwards, we toured the university by car.  I don't remember much; I was very sleepy during the ride.

Afterwards, we went home.  We watched television some more, and went off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment