Monday, September 15, 2014

Vancouver, Day 10: Best Eggs Benedict, New Novelty, and More

For breakfast, I went to Slickity Jim's again with Maria.  I got what I believe is the best Eggs Benedict variation ever invented: "A Figment of my Imagination", with blue cheese, a poached egg, hollandaise, and finally topped with sliced Turkish figs.

I didn't get to explore much today, unfortunately.  However, I did make it to the New Novelty Indian buffet for lunch.  It was good; I had chana masala (chickpea curry), matter paneer (green pea and paneer curry), and palak paneer (spinach curry), all over basmati rice.  I also had three pieces of naan (flatbread).  Needless to say, I was stuffed for the rest of the day.

I did get to plan for the rest of September, so that was good.  Eventually, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment