Saturday, April 11, 2015

Future Plans: Upcoming Trips and Teaching in Vietnam



April 30 - May 4: Arcata, CA

Going to the California Geographic Society meeting at Humboldt State University.  Seeing friends as well.





June 2015 - July 2015: Portland, OR

Will be looking for a place to rent for two months in Portland.  That way, I can see my friends who live there, including my sister.  (Sis, if you're reading this... may the force be with you.  Always.)  In July, I will be getting my TEFL (Teaching English As A Foreign Language) certification from Portland State University.


August 2015 - February 2016: Arcata, CA

I will permanently move to Arcata at this time, and get a job there.






March 2016: New York, NY and New England

 One last trip on the east coast before going to...






Sometime in Spring or Summer 2016: Vietnam

I will be teaching English in Vietnam for at least a year, probably in Hue.  After that, I don't know quite yet.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment