Sunday, November 9, 2014

Catching Up...

A lot has happened since I last posted here.  The day after I wrote about the first day in Seattle, I signed up for Matador University, an online travel writing school.  Since then, I've been working on being a travel writer.  Since I started reading travelogues by Bill Bryson at the age of 6, it's always been my dream job to go out and travel, and also get paid for it.

Of course, the reality is that travel writing is a lot of work, and most writers don't make too much money.  That's why I've been thinking of things like antiquing, coding, and also making a bit on this blog by monetizing it.  This means that you may see ads in the near future on here.  I'll try and make them as non-intrusive as possible, don't worry!

I leave for Arcata tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday.  I'm okay with that, as Arcata is my favorite place I've been to.  I'm also thinking of renting a room there, and having Arcata as my base for travel instead of Redding.


Goodbye Redding...

... and hello Arcata!

No comments:

Post a Comment